/have product questions?
Get in touch for advice from our professionals.
/purchase star 10 PRODUCTS
STAR 10 LIQUID PAINT STRIPPER | 55 GALLON DRUM
If you'd like to purchase our 55 Gallon Drum, please reach out with your project requirements here for more information.
It is a liquid water like product. It has a strong odor and evaporates quickly in the sunlight. Both the liquid and the evaporated vapor are flammable.
This product is intended to be used as a follow up to the phase 1 paste. It is best used to clean off the additional residue left behind that the phase 1 paste could not get off, only.
This product works well on:
- Automotive paint
- Housing paint
- Facility paint
- Boating paint, including anti-fouling
Proven to remove
- Paints: Anti-fouling, Acrylic, Enamels, Epoxies, Polyurethane, Lacquer, Varnish, Two-component paints, Copper, Tin, Oil or Lead based paints, Water and Latex based paints, Powder coatings and Shellac
- Surfaces: Wood, Fiberglass, All metals, Concrete, Brick, Stone and some automotive plastics
/How To use
- Open container
- Pour into a pump-action spray bottle using a funnel so as not to spill the product.
- Spray directly on to surface
- Scrub surface using a scotchbrite
- Spray again on to surface
- Wipe away using a soft cloth
- Repeat until the surface is clean of residue
- Once dried, the surface is immediately ready for priming and painting!
STAR 10 LIQUID PAINT STRIPPER | 12 x 1 QUART
STAR 10 PASTE PAINT STRIPPER | 12 x 1 QUART
What to avoid
Users should beware to avoid contact with skin, eyes, Inhalation and swallowing. Also the product should be kept away from oxidizers, heat, sparks, electrical equipment & open flame.
Seek help if:
- this product enters the eyes
- severe reaction of contaminates on the skin
- there is inhalation from high vapor exposure
- the product is swallowed (follow detailed in instruction of the MSDS available on the website at www.starten.com)