/have product questions?
Get in touch for advice from our professionals.
/purchase star 10 PRODUCTS
STAR 10 STARTER KIT
PHASE 1 PASTE is a semi-paste, gel like substance that easily sticks and has a residue. It evaporates outside of the container. Both the semi-paste and the evaporated vapor are flammable.
PHASE 2 LIQUID is a liquid water like product. It has a strong odor and evaporates quickly in the sunlight. Both the liquid and the evaporated vapor are flammable.
PHASE 1 PASTE is intended to be used as a paint stripper, only.
This product works well on:
- Automotive paint
- Housing paint
- Facility paint
- Boating paint, including anti-fouling
PHASE 2 LIQUID is intended to be used as a follow up to the phase 1 paste. It is best used to clean off the additional residue left behind that the phase 1 paste could not get off, only.
Proven to remove
- Paints: Anti-fouling, Acrylic, Enamels, Epoxies, Polyurethane, Lacquer, Varnish, Two-component paints, Copper, Tin, Oil or Lead based paints, Water and Latex based paints, Powder coatings and Shellac
- Surfaces: Wood, Fiberglass, All metals, Concrete, Brick, Stone and some automotive plastics
/How To use
PHASE 1 PASTE
- Open container
- Pour into small open container (plastic is recommended)
- Using a paint brush, paint roller, or chip brush, spread the semi-paste gel over the desired area
- Depending on hot or cold surface and weather will depend on how much to use. Also depends on how many layers of paint are on the surface
- After 15-20 min paint should have reacted and bubbled
- Using a paint scraper, scrape off the softened paint off.
PHASE 2 LIQUID
- Open container
- Pour into a pump-action spray bottle using a funnel so as not to spill the product.
- Spray directly on to surface
- Scrub surface using a scotchbrite
- Spray again on to surface
- Wipe away using a soft cloth
- Repeat until the surface is clean of residue
- Once dried, the surface is immediately ready for priming and painting!
STAR 10 LIQUID PAINT STRIPPER | 5 GALLON PAIL
What to avoid
Users should beware to avoid contact with skin, eyes, Inhalation and swallowing. Also the product should be kept away from oxidizers, heat, sparks, electrical equipment & open flame.
Seek help if:
- this product enters the eyes
- severe reaction of contaminates on the skin
- there is inhalation from high vapor exposure
- the product is swallowed (follow detailed in instruction of the MSDS available on the website at www.starten.com)