/have product questions?
Get in touch for advice from our professionals.
/purchase star 10 PRODUCTS
STAR 10 LIQUID PAINT STRIPPER | 5 GALLON PAIL
It is a liquid water like product. It has a strong odor and evaporates quickly in the sunlight. Both the liquid and the evaporated vapor are flammable.
This product is intended to be used as a follow up to the phase 1 paste. It is best used to clean off the additional residue left behind that the phase 1 paste could not get off, only.
This product works well on:
- Automotive paint
- Housing paint
- Facility paint
- Boating paint, including anti-fouling
Proven to remove
- Paints: Anti-fouling, Acrylic, Enamels, Epoxies, Polyurethane, Lacquer, Varnish, Two-component paints, Copper, Tin, Oil or Lead based paints, Water and Latex based paints, Powder coatings and Shellac
- Surfaces: Wood, Fiberglass, All metals, Concrete, Brick, Stone and some automotive plastics
/How To use
- Open container
- Pour into a pump-action spray bottle using a funnel so as not to spill the product.
- Spray directly on to surface
- Scrub surface using a scotchbrite
- Spray again on to surface
- Wipe away using a soft cloth
- Repeat until the surface is clean of residue
- Once dried, the surface is immediately ready for priming and painting!
What to avoid
Users should beware to avoid contact with skin, eyes, Inhalation and swallowing. Also the product should be kept away from oxidizers, heat, sparks, electrical equipment & open flame.
Seek help if:
- this product enters the eyes
- severe reaction of contaminates on the skin
- there is inhalation from high vapor exposure
- the product is swallowed (follow detailed in instruction of the MSDS available on the website at www.starten.com)