/have product questions?
Get in touch for advice from our professionals.
STAR 10 PASTE PAINT STRIPPER | 4 x 1 GALLON
It is a semi-paste, gel like substance that easily sticks and has a residue. It evaporates outside of the container. Both the semi-paste and the evaporated vapor are flammable.
This product is intended to be used as a paint stripper, only.
This product works well on:
- Automotive paint
- Housing paint
- Facility paint
- Boating paint, including anti-fouling
Proven to remove
- Paints: anti-fouling, acrylic, enamels, epoxies, polyurethane, lacquer, varnish,two-component paints, copper, tin or lead based paints, water and latex based paints, powder coatings and shellac
- Surfaces: Wood, Fiberglass, All metals, Concrete, Brick, Stone and some automotive plastics
How to Use
- Open container
- Pour into small open container (plastic is recommended)
- Using a paint brush, paint roller, or chip brush, spread the semi-paste gel over the desired area
- Depending on hot or cold surface and weather will depend on how much to use. Also depends on how many layers of paint are on the surface
- After 15-20 min paint should have reacted and bubbled
- Using a paint scraper, scrape the softened paint off.
STAR 10 PASTE PAINT STRIPPER | 12 x 1 QUART
STAR 10 LIQUID PAINT STRIPPER | 12 x 1 QUART
What to avoid
Users should beware to avoid contact with skin, eyes, Inhalation and swallowing. Also the product should be kept away from oxidizers, heat, sparks, electrical equipment & open flame.
Seek help if:
- this product enters the eyes
- severe reaction of contaminates on the skin
- there is inhalation from high vapor exposure
- the product is swallowed (follow detailed in instruction of the MSDS available on the website at www.starten.com)