/have product questions?
Get in touch for advice from our professionals.
/purchase star 10 PRODUCTS
STAR 10 AEROSOL PAINT STRIPPER SPRAY | 12 x 14OZ CAN
Our Star 10 Aerosol is the cleanest and easiest way of using Star 10. It is widely used for on-the-spot treatment offering you versatility for small projects. For example, when you have a lot of hand carvings or anything with recesses. It allows you to apply an even coat of stripper without getting a whole bunch of runs. 14 oz.
It is a semi-paste, gel like substance that easily sticks and has a residue. It evaporates outside of the container. Both the semi-paste and the evaporated vapor are flammable.
This product is intended to be used as a paint stripper, only.
This product works well on:
- Automotive paint
- Housing paint
- Facility paint
- Boating paint, including anti-fouling
Proven to remove
- Paints: Anti-fouling, Acrylic, Enamels, Epoxies, Polyurethane, Lacquer, Varnish, Two-component paints, Copper, Tin, Oil or Lead based paints, Water and Latex based paints, Powder coatings and Shellac
- Surfaces: Wood, Fiberglass, All metals, Concrete, Brick, Stone and some automotive plastics
/How To use
- Open container
- Spray aerosol over the desired area
- Depending on hot or cold surface and weather will depend on how much to use. Also depends on how many layers of paint are on the surface
- After 15-20 min paint should have reacted and bubbled
- Using a paint scraper, scrape off the softened paint off.
What to avoid
Users should beware to avoid contact with skin, eyes, Inhalation and swallowing. Also the product should be kept away from oxidizers, heat, sparks, electrical equipment & open flame.
Seek help if:
- this product enters the eyes
- severe reaction of contaminates on the skin
- there is inhalation from high vapor exposure
- the product is swallowed (follow detailed in instruction of the MSDS available on the website at www.starten.com)